Email or Phone:

Intra/Inter-District Permits

Students must attend school in the district where their parent or legal guardian resides. However, the GUSD Board of Education recognizes the need, and provides an opportunity, for parents to request a permit for their child to attend a school other than their assigned school of residence. Permit requests may be made for enrollment in a specialized program or based on individual family or child needs.

Intra-District Permit
If you live within the boundaries of the Glendale Unified School District (GUSD) and wish to request a permit to attend another school within the boundaries of GUSD, you may apply for an Intra-District Permit.

Inter-District Permit
Formal agreements between Glendale Unified School District (GUSD) and other districts allow for the transfer of one or more students between districts. An Inter-District Permit may be approved into or out GUSD for specific reasons only.